Latest Blog Post
09/10/2012: An unexpected surprise for me at last week’s Content Marketing World was the fun I had watching ...
About Fusionspark Media
Founded in 1999, Fusionspark Media is a New Media communications company based in Langley, WA, 25 miles north of Seattle, with offices in Medford, NJ, and Nagoya, Japan.
Old-school marketers are used to one-way marketing communication and a sales approach that talks at the customer rather than with the customer. That just doesn't work anymore.
Get Content, Get Customers; by Joe Pulizzi and Newt Garrett
Why Story and Quality Content Matters
Since 1999 we have been steadfast advocates of the power of storytelling and quality content on the internet to inspire and inform audiences, and to influence action.
We have believed, long before other marketing and public relations firms jumped on the content bandwagon, that web-based storytelling can provide the emotional pull of traditional media. And long before media was "social" we were enthusiastic proponents of using content and storytelling as the basis for building relationships and community engagement.
We continue in our work because we believe in the power of the individual company, non-profit or government agency to make a difference or to attain their goals through compelling storytelling and quality content that is resourceful, educational and entertaining.
New Media Crafts That We Excel In:
Fundamentally, we provide the following:
- Visual Storytelling (Photo, Video)
- Content Strategy for Marketing, PR, Social Media
- Web Content Creation(Text, Photo, Video, Audio)
- Web Design & Development
- Application Design & Development (Mobile)
- Custom Publishing (Print, Magalogs, eNewsletters)
- Branding & Identity Development
In contemporary New Media terms du jour, what we offer falls under the following categories:
- Content Marketing and Public Relations
- Inbound Marketing
- Custom Publishing
- Branded Content
- Social Media
We are uniquely qualified in the following subject areas:
- Online storytelling that engages B2C, B2B, non-profit and government agency audiences
- Environmental Education, Awareness and Advocacy Initiatives
- Health Education, Awareness and Advocacy Initiatives
- Branded Media & Cause-related Marketing Initiatives
- Original Web Documentaries In Support of Cause-related Marketing Initiatives