Latest Blog Post
09/10/2012: An unexpected surprise for me at last week’s Content Marketing World was the fun I had watching ...
Clients We've Proudly Served
Creating handcrafted communications since 1999.
Having extensive experience working with creative groups and agencies, I can confidently recommend Fusionspark Media as an exceptional strategic partner and results-oriented communications firm.
Kathleen Byars, VP of Marketing, Dive Rite, Inc.
We've worked with a wide variety of companies, nonprofits, educational organizations and government agencies. Our work has ranged from content marketing strategy, to content development, to web design and development, to website triage, to managing email marketing and social media marketing campaigns, with a smattering of print collateral and advertising thrown in. We are also produce New Media events and educational content.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Florida Yards and Neighborhoods Program
- University of Florida
- Bermuda Department of Conservation Services
- American Liver Foundation
- Donate Life
- Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
- Gift of Life Donor Program
- Gift of Life Family House
- Dive Rite, Inc.
- Island County Tourism
- Oak Harbor Chamber of Commerce
- Pinelands Preservation Alliance
- Conserve Wildlife Foundation of New Jersey
- Cougar Fund
- New Jersey Future
- Mukilteo Coffee, Inc.
- Music for the Eyes, Inc.
- Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival
- Karst Productions, Inc.
- MacGillivray Freeman Films, Inc.
About the Center
The Langley Center for New Media is the educational and training division of Fusionspark Media, Inc.