“Forewarned, forearmed; to be prepared is half the victory.”
– Miguel de Cervantes
Through the lens of best practices in Content Marketing, this presentation will focus upon the real world challenges and solutions associated with the efficient and effective follow through of a documented content strategy.
This is a presentation that connects dots. Topics touched upon will include:
- change management
- team building
- resource identification
- resource allocation
- agency and subcontractor relationships
- budget development
- and the impact of all this upon technology procurement decisions
Lessons that participants take back to their offices include:
- the ability to recognize and act upon the gaps in their processes and capabilities
- a strengthened ability to organize content workflows
- a process for making content-related technology decisions
- and a new (or renewed) respect for the relationship between a written content strategy and follow through.
During a 12 year period of producing content, primarily for digital marketing communications purposes, for government, nonprofit and B2B/B2C clients, presenter Russell Sparkman has encountered every possible roadblock to effective follow through in content strategy and content marketing.
Drawing upon his real world experiences, and those of others, Sparkman’s presentation will spell out the pitfalls that impact the chances of successful follow through of content strategy.
While viewed through the lens of content marketing, the materials provided will resonate across various roles in the content ecosystem.
Where: Information Development World, San Jose, CA
When: September 30 – October 2
Interested in going? Register here!