According to acclaimed marketing expert Seth Godin “Marketing is a contest for people’s attention.” And like any game or contest, the odds of winning increase when tactics are driven by strategy. Digital marketing is no different; your strategy can make the difference between winning or losing.
According to the Content Marketing Institute’s B2B, B2C and Nonprofit Benchmarks reports (view all 2016 versions here), having a documented content strategy is one of the essentials of content marketing success.
The role of the documented strategy is to:
- Build team consensus about your content marketing priorities
- Serve as your roadmap to content marketing success
- Document baseline metrics to use in progress reports
- Define editorial tone and calendar
- Document content narrative for websites
View All Services, or choose from this list: