On October 5th, 2015, the Wildlife Habitat Council went publicly live with an important relaunch of new branding and a new web site.
This was the culmination of a multi-year effort involving strategic planning and development, not only of the nonprofit’s new logo and website, but the creation of Conservation Certification, a new standard and recognition program.
FusionSpark Media’s role with the Wildlife Habitat Council has included:
- Facilitating organization-wide strategy meetings
- Development of Content Marketing Strategy recommendations
- New logo designs
- Brand use style guides
- Web site information architecture and graphic design
- WordPress web site development and custom programming
- Design templates for educational PDFs